Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Talking to myself....


Hi, this is the first blog in Satsuki's Room.

The summer class has started already....
That means that I have to Get to know people in my class!!

There are more than 6.5 billion people on the earth. Do you know average number of people that one person will actually meet in her/his life?? I have heard that one person actually meet only about 1000 people in its life... I am sure that some people meet more than 1000, but don't you think this is much less than you thought?? I thought so too.

The chances that you meet people are 1000/6.5billion.... this is way smaller than 0%!!!

So, every time when you meet a new friend, you need to realize that it is a miracle that the person walk into your life !! Let's make some new friends!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Satsuki chan
How have you been?? Good luck for summer class!!

satsuki said...

hi, Rie!! thanks! how are you doing? I couldn't tell by your last name at first! hahaha.

Shawn Gilbert said...

Satski,
sweet picture at top of page is that in Japan? You should have named your blog all about jojima san!ha ha! I see you have a link to mariners site.

Shawn Gilbert said...

oh yeah! I forgot to tell you i still owe you some money. I will pay you, I promise.

satsuki said...

Hi, shawn! hahaha. ya, I should change the name of my blog, so that he might read this blog by mistake.... lol. and I see you have a link to Bobby Valentine. I'm sure that he can get you back to Japanese Professional Baseball!
and don't worry about the book. I have time cause I am coming back!:)

satsuki said...

oh, shawn, the picture of Seto inland Sea (we call it Seto-naikai) was taken from a ferryboat left from my hometown... I grew up with seeing views like this picture!

Chris Fisher said...

Satsuki...I ilke your site. Can you explain to me how you used a picture behind your title heading element. I tried to do the same, but it didn't work very well.

satsuki said...

Thank you for a comment, Chris!
ya, i can explain to you. this is how i did. i went to "Customize" of the top bar of my blog page. then i selected "Page Element" under "Template". and i edited "Header". Then I added the picture. Oh, before I added the picture, I trimmed the pic skinny in sideways. (you dont have to do this though.)Then, you have to select the "behind title & description" for "Placement".

this is how i did. i hope it works...

this class is kinda fun!?!

Fish Out of Water said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott Sailor, EdD ATC said...

This is very interesting. I think you will have a very interesting blog.